Average Penis Size – Male Sexuality and Enhancement
Two methods exist for measuring the human penis; Bone Pressed Erect Length (BPEL), and Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length (NBPEL). The most accurate measurements are obtained when as many varying factors can be controlled proven accurate. The most important variable factors being body temperature, room temperature, level of arousal, and level of sexual activity. To properly measure your own penis for comparison with the numbers below, be sure to measure using the NBPEL method.
Most of human penis growth happens between infancy and the age of five, and between about one year after the onset of puberty and, at latest, approximately 17 years of age.
There are hundreds of studies on penis size, some based on self-reported measurements and others based on measurements made in an clinical environment by a physician. Self-reported measurements report a much larger average penis size than clinical measurements. For that reason, the data below is devoid of all studies that require patients to self-report. Patients involved in these studies are at least 18 years of age, and have surpassed their first year of puberty.
The BIG Three
- The Republic of the Congo averages a 7.1in penis by the age of puberty, placing first (The Congo is located in Central Africa, and is made up of over 200 African ethnic groups)
- Ecuador takes second with 7.0in (Ecuador consists of mixed Amerindian and white 65%, Amerindian 25%, Spanish and others 7%, black 3%)
- Ghana and Columbia are tied at third measuring in at 6.8in (Ghana is 98.5% black african tribes)
Charted by Country
|Republic of Congo||7.1|
Did You Know?
- In Ancient Greece and in Renaissance art, uncircumcised small penes were seen as desirable and attractive in a man, whereas bigger circumcised penes were viewed as comical and grotesque.
- The largest recorded human penis size recorded at 13.5in erect, belongs to a short white male. (see Jonah Falcon)
- An adult penis measuring less than 2.7inches (7cm) is clinically referred to as “MicroPenis” and treated as a medical condition via a penis extender.
- Small penis size (width and girth) can often be traced back to an endocrine system disruption caused by synthetic sources in the environment (including the pesticides responsible for colony collapse).
What Size Do Women Want?
The most obvious answer is “a big one”, but thats not always the case. Here are the charted results from an anonymous survey conducted to determine what penis size women actually preferred.