Here is a video explaining how to properly use the bathmate in the shower, and in the bathtub. The instructions included in the video are transcribed below for easy understanding. These instructions are simple, and cautious, however I also share my personal “How I Recommend Using The Bathmate” at the bottom- its how I find I get the best results.
Always use warm to hot water when taking a shower or bath for maximum effect. Never pump to the point that you experience even the slightest amount of pain in your penis. Never pump for longer than 15 minutes without taking a break and massaging your penis, and jelqing for 3-5 minutes to restore natural blood flow. This is to prevent water retention.
If you have not yet purchased the bathmate, I recommend reading my review of the pump and look at my pictures.
Using the Bathmate in the Bathtub
- Fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Get Comfortable and relax for a few minutes to allow your scrotum to loosen up (so its not so tight against your body).
- Submerge the bathmate in the water, and then slide it on your penis. Ensure the waterproof measurement sticker is facing upwards for correct fitting.
- Pump the bathmate a few times until a vacuum is created. Then relax, and continue pumping more every few minutes. For beginners, start slow and move up to stronger suction over 15 minutes. You don’t want to cause damage to the penis.
- After 15-20 minutes remove the bathmate by pressing the safety release valve located on the top of the unit. You can also use this release valve to lower the pressure while pumping if you feel it is to strong.
Using the Bathmate in the Shower
- Shower for a period of time until you have loosened up your scrotum, same as with the bathtub.
- Fill the unit with water from the shower head. Use your hand to block any water from escaping from the bottom of the unit while filling it up.
- Once full, quickly put your penis inside the unit and pump a few times to create a vacuum seal. Increase the pressure at regular intervals by pumping the bathmate. This should be done every five minutes.
- If you purchased the shower strap, attach the strap so you can easily shower without the device leaking or knocking around.
- Once finished, use the pressure release valve to remove the unit.
Using the Bathmate Without Water
- Apply a lubricant along the base and head of your penis.
- Slide the bathmate on and pump several time to create suction. If the penis head gets stuck to the wall of the bathmate, shake the unit to “wiggle” your penis around in the tube until its no longer stuck.
- Pump for 15-20 minutes, and then press the pressure release valve to remove the unit from your penis.
- Use the Bathmate in 5 minute intervals, and jelq for 2-3 minutes between each 5 minute session.
- Try using the bathmate with a 70% erection and you will feel the pump a lot more, and experience better results.
- Never pump for more than 15 minutes at one time to avoid water retention.
My Personal Method – Pleasure Pumping
This is my personal routine, its not verified by any medical authority. Use it at your own risk, I am only sharing what works great for me. I cannot be held accountable if you improperly execute this method, or if your tolerance is such that this “pleasure pumping” method is to intense for your penis.
- Start with a 70% erection, and begin pumping the bathmate.
- Once pumped in the cylinder, “roll” the rubber gaiter around in a circular motion on your pelvis. This is to stimulate your penis as much as possible.
- While rolling exercise your kegel a few times, the same way you would if you were cumming.
- After 5 minutes of this, remove the bathmate, and soap up your penis.
- Stroke your penis, and masturbate to a 70% erection again.
- Jelq your penis 10-15 times while still stroking enough to maintain a pleasure based erection.
- Put the bathmate back on your penis, and pump to your comfort level. You should be able to pump harder now since you have been keeping blood flow consistent with kegeling and light pleasure.
- Roll the Bathmate around your pelvis again, this time lightly shaking it while you are rolling.
- Hold the rubber gaiter base in place, and bend it left and then right, up and then down. Repeat several times while kegeling.
- Remove the bathmate and Jelq again, for 5-7 minutes.
- Massage to 70% erection once more, and put on the bathmate.
- Pump to your comfort limit, and then pump one extra compression.
- Count three seconds, and then press the release valve.
- Repeat steps 11-13 five times.
- Finish off your pumping routine with one last 3-5 minute jelqing session.
I made this routine because its what works for me the best. Its basically getting partial erection, and maintaining that partial erection while pumping with cylinder movement. The jelqing is to force more blood into my penis before I get back to pumping again. When you put your penis under stress like this it tends to want to retract into its non-blood filled state.
Questions or Comments Welcome Below