A Censorship Free Penis Enlargement Board

Discuss everything related to penis enlargement here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I got the bathmate like two weeks ago, and I have been using it everyday in the morning. But my size still returns to normal after a few hours of being at work. So, does this really increase penis size for good or is it only good for temporary thickness increases?
I think it takes like 3 months man. Im not 100% sure, I am a new pumper but I did read all the info on bathmate here and it says like 3 months.
supralarge wrote: I got the bathmate like two weeks ago, and I have been using it everyday in the morning. But my size still returns to normal after a few hours of being at work. So, does this really increase penis size for good or is it only good for temporary thickness increases?

girthywonder is right, it takes 3-4 months of daily pumping to adjust and begin rebuilding new cells that thicken your penis. The best thing you can do is get on a regular routine of morning and night pumping - make it as natural as brushing your teeth and the results will come. also, thanks for paying the forum a visit! It's brand new and I am happy to have you ask your questions here :D
I'm Greg. I love PE, It has changed my sex life. I am here to help!
Hello friends!! I am looking for some natural male enhancement pills. And my friend suggest me Tengenix. But before taking these pills , I want to confirm that Is Tengenix safe. Can you please suggest me?
4 posts Page 1 of 1